Welcome to 3PM Shop.
We take the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information in our possession. While 3PM Shop obtains various types of information from supported online marketplaces while its users shop at those marketplaces, 3PM Shop takes its users' privacy seriously and will NOT sell ANY of your personally identifiable data.
3PM Shop is designed to provide you with information about sellers at supported ecommerce marketplaces through the collection, analysis, and distribution of information about sellers through the experiences of other users. It is designed to offer these benefits through without reference to or reliance upon any personally identifiable information. We believe the benefits 3PM Shop provides its users are worth the sharing of shopping habits, in a non-personally identifiable way. If a user believes the benefits are not worthwhile, please opt out by uninstalling the 3PM Shop browser extension.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you install the 3PM Shop browser extension and when you use the browser on any online ecommerce channel.
3PM Shop collects the following types of information:
- Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the installation of the 3PM Shop browser extension and information from the ecommerce web pages you visit. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the webpage, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for 3PM Shop to provide you the features of the Service and for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by 3PM Shop. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide the features of the Service to you by presenting you information to assist in your decision-making while shopping at ecommerce marketplaces.
- To personalize and deliver your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Service (we continually strive to improve the Service based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To develop and test new products and features;
- To monitor metrics such as total number of users, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- To diagnose or fix technology problems.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the information collected from the Service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may share your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that 3PM Shop is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Third party links
What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control:
How We Store Your Information
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which 3PM Shop, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
3PM Shop, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, 3PM Shop cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to 3PM Shop or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Service is directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on February 20, 2018